Against cyber threats, knowledge is power
Today’s cyber attackers are more sophisticated than ever. To anticipate and respond to their attacks you need to understand their motivations, intentions, characteristics, and methods. Legacy, signature-based threat data feeds can’t provide those insights. But, FireEye Threat Intelligence can.
- Adversarial intelligence gleaned from chatter within the cyber criminal underground, including threat initiation around targeting attacks, tools being built, secured, or traded, and attack vectors being exploited.
- Machine intelligence collected from the thousands of deployed FireEye sensors, which detect and identify never-before-seen attacks, zero-day vulnerabilities, and new unknowns.
- Victim intelligence compiled from Mandiant incident response services, such as how the attacker got into the victim’s network and what the attacker did once inside.
Threat Intelligence offerings include:
iSIGHT Intelligence Subscriptions: Enhance your current security and risk management infrastructure to build proactive defenses, prioritize alerts and improve incident response
- Qualify threats poised to disrupt your business based on the intents, tools, and tactics of the attacker
- Delivers visibility beyond the typical attack lifecycle, adding context and priority to global threats
Cyber Threat Intelligence Services: Design and build cyber threat intelligence (CTI) processes and solutions within your security operations
- Optimize your ability to consume, analyze, and apply threat intelligence
- Focus on strategic planning, threat communications, technical solutions, and workforce expertise
White Paper: How to Make Threat Intelligence Work for You