VeriSign Government Authentication
VeriSign Identity and Authentication Services for government authentication have been certified to the highest technical and policy standards of the United States Government and are approved for deployment to Federal, state, and local agencies and government contractors.
- Shared Service Provider PKI helps Federal agencies comply with HSPD-12 with low cost and minimum risk. PKI services and Card Management System are both on the GSA Approved Products List (APL) and certified for compliance with Federal Information Processing Standard 201 (FIPS-201).
- Non-Federal Shared Service Provider PKI Helps state and local government agencies and contractors implement security services at multiple assurance levels with the option of interoperability with the Federal PKI through cross-certification with the Federal Bridge Certification Authority (FBCA).
- ECA Certificates External Certification Authority (ECA) certificates enable organizations, contractors and individuals to securely communicate with Federal, state and local government agencies.
- OTP Services helps enable strong authentication for remote access using open-standards based solutions.
- OTP and Risk Based Authentication Services end-to-end identity protection with credential choices, risk-based authentication, and a shared validation network.
- Certificate Lifecycle Platform for large deployments with particular security or compliance requirements that require on-premise data centers, VeriSign offers a proven PKI software platform for local installation.
- VeriSign National PKI this CLP deployment model allows governments around the world to adapt PKI to specialized security requirements that impact critical national infrastructures.
Datasheet: VeriSign Shared Service Provider PKI
Datasheet: VeriSign HSPD-12 Solution
White Paper: VeriSign HSPD-12 Benefits